Doing Business with Businesses across the world OBE is the ideal place for you to showcase your business.
OBE TV has an audience made up of individuals who have an interest in subjects different to the mainstream.
Discerning viewers who are not satisfied with the terrestrial offering
Unique – Impossible to target through mainstream media
Strong affiliation – Tune in specifically to watch our programme
Loyal – Follow OBE TV where ever we go irrespective of Platforms.
Our web site and our switchboard receive communication from our viewers airing their views
Vocal – Word of mouth, has been responsible for a major part of our audience growth
Statistics -5.9 Million people in UK and Europe are of Ethnic Minority Origin
This is an increase of 53% over the last ten years.
The ethnic group is growing by 2.5% a year.
In the next ten years minorities will account for half the growth in the working age population in Europe.*
Why Make OBE Your Choice? The answer is really simple.
We have your Target Market
- We have the know-how
- We are pioneers and leading the way
- OBE is available worldwide on the Internet on our website and via TVU Networks.com and SOPCAST.com
- Coming soon on FOX networks plus our own networks.
- OBE have coverage in Europe and North Africa, wider than any other ethnic minority channel
- Whether large or small, your business will benefit greatly as your advert or will reach our millions of
- viewers globally
- OBE IS a global leader in connecting with Diasporas
- OBE has 24-hour coverage reaching your targeted market
- OBE is unmatched in content and in traffic
- OBE is at the Top with 26 Awards since inception
- OBE provides Sponsors with a rare opportunity to customise topic linked for target market exposure for Businesses, Organisations and Countries
- OBE Rates are affordable
- Our adverts and programmes can be created, designed and executed by our team of professionals
HOME 2 HOME
HOME MAX COMPANY ( UNIQUE REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER IN GHANA)
Homemax Company Limited (HCL) is a start-up company registered in Ghana under the Companies Code, 1963 Act (179)
The Company leverage through private equity investment and a limited number of loans.
HCL provides real estate services to the middle income class.
Its properties are in and around the Greater Accra and Central regions.
The company's main clients will be the middle income earners looking for a community that can offer significant services for comfort, security and that which also march their income levels.
The share holders were once in this class of prospective clients, hence they know and understand this market's needs, they also believe they can appeal to such clients far more than most other competitors.
For more info visit the website or
Email : Ghana properties